The wonders of Mozambique May 30th, 2022
The wonders of Mozambique
This week’s ‘Video of the Week’, shared by Curiosity Jane, shows footage of the destinations in Mozambique that have been recommended in WikiTravel.
Some cities included are Maputo, the countries Capital City, Vilanculos Bazaruto Archipelago, the largest sea park on the African coast, and Inhambane, a pretty historic town on a bay.
A few of the main destinations recommended by WikiTravel, include:
- Bazaruto Archipelago, an island resort and underwater marine park with great diving, geared to high-end tourism.
- Ilha de Mozambique, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the former capital under Portuguese rule.
- Vamizi Island, a tropical island which has beautiful private villas. A great location for world class fishing and deep sea diving.
- Quirimbas Archipelago and Quirimbas National Park, at the North of the country, is a scenic and secluded holiday destination off the beaten track with lush African bush on the mainland, white sand beaches with crystal blue water are seen in the Archipelago and on the coast.
- Ponta d'Ouro, a great dive spot, is more easily accessible from South Africa than from Maputo.
To watch the video: https://youtu.be/Pot9V-h4yO8
Article Courtesy of www.tourismupdate.co.za/article/wonders-mozambique